pgsql: Rearrange documentation paragraph describing pg_relation_size(). - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Rearrange documentation paragraph describing pg_relation_size().
Date
List pgsql-committers
Rearrange documentation paragraph describing pg_relation_size().

Break the list of available options into an <itemizedlist> instead of
inline sentences.  This is mostly motivated by wanting to ensure that the
cross-references to the FSM and VM docs don't cross page boundaries in PDF
format; but it seems to me to read more easily this way anyway.  I took the
liberty of editorializing a bit further while at it.

Per complaint from Magnus about 9.0.18 docs not building in A4 format.
Patch all active branches so we don't get blind-sided by this particular
issue again in future.

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE