BUG #8671: Can not create 64bit ODBC DSN - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From zhewang@microstrategy.com
Subject BUG #8671: Can not create 64bit ODBC DSN
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8671
Logged by:          Wang, Zhenyu
Email address:      zhewang@microstrategy.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.13
Operating system:   Windows Server 2008 SP1 64bit,

Dear team,

I meet a problem when creating 64bit ODBC DSN, when I click on "test", the
application (ODBC Manager) crash

There is no problem when I create 32bit ODBC DSN, but I need 64bit one,
because another application goes to 64bit ODBC manager to find the DSN

Both 32bit and 64bit I downloaded is  the latest version (0902)

Please reply my email, so that I could attach the screenshot of my problem
to you

Thanks~