BUG #8592: Windows Installer not setting locality - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From colin.wright@thinkwhere.com
Subject BUG #8592: Windows Installer not setting locality
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8592
Logged by:          Colin Wright
Email address:      colin.wright@thinkwhere.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system:   Windows 7 / 2012 64 bit

I've completed several installations of 9.3 on Windows 64bit systems, and
noticed that even though I've specified "English - United Kingdom" when
prompted during installation, the database is initialized with Collation and
Character Type set to "English United States".

I haven't tried specifying any other locality during installation so can't
say if this happens in all cases.