BUG #8454: Process returned exit 0 message is showing while taking backup - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From prakash_panda@yahoo.com
Subject BUG #8454: Process returned exit 0 message is showing while taking backup
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8454
Logged by:          prakash chandra panda
Email address:      prakash_panda@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.1
Operating system:   Windows XP SP3

We have been using Newgenlib since last 4years. NewGgenLib has been
installed in two desktops. One system used as NewGenLib main server and the
other one is used as Backup server. Both system having windows XP SP3. Now
we are facing serious problem relating to Backup of database.

When we are taking backup in the main server at that time it is showing the
message like this 'Process returned exit 0'. After taking the data backup
from the main server we restore the backup in another desktop where NGL is
installed but it is not working. So kindly tell some possible solutions to
fix the above issue. I am waiting your reply.

Thanking you

prakash chandra panda