BUG #8435: PGAdmin backup: obect list missing objects - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From marta.mihoff@dal.ca
Subject BUG #8435: PGAdmin backup: obect list missing objects
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8435
Logged by:          mihoff marta
Email address:      marta.mihoff@dal.ca
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.9
Operating system:   windows 7 64 bit

Using the backup option (right click on an object) and then selecting the
Objects tab: Not all objects appears in the list. This is true for versions
1.14.3 and the most recent version 1.16.1 downloaded today. I have a
database called otn with over 100 schema. I wish to back up several tables
from one schema, but that schema called "pgs" does not appear in the list of
schema. When I change the name of the schema to "psg" then it does appear.
Obviously related to some restriction on use of PG. I created several schema
starting with pg. None show up in the object list. This is a scientific
research project, at Dalhousie University, where the PGS means something and
we do not want to change it to get this thing to work. I suspect this bug
exists for all versions which use this backup function.