pgsql: Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Robert Haas
Subject pgsql: Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Remove SnapshotNow and HeapTupleSatisfiesNow.

We now use MVCC catalog scans, and, per discussion, have eliminated
all other remaining uses of SnapshotNow, so that we can now get rid of
it.  This will break third-party code which is still using it, which
is intentional, as we want such code to be updated to do things the
new way.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/813fb0315587d32e3b77af1051a0ef517d187763

Modified Files
src/backend/catalog/index.c    |   25 ++---
src/backend/catalog/pg_enum.c  |   27 +----
src/backend/commands/cluster.c |   10 --
src/backend/utils/time/tqual.c |  223 +---------------------------------------
src/include/utils/tqual.h      |    4 -