BUG #8190: Issue with slony-I replication on postgres master and slave database - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From vishnu.singh@sunarctechnologies.com
Subject BUG #8190: Issue with slony-I replication on postgres master and slave database
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8190
Logged by:          sunarc
Email address:      vishnu.singh@sunarctechnologies.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   windows 8 pro

I have two system with OS windows 8 and windows XP. I installed the postgres
plus advance server for database replication on both system. I followed this
link for whole process. But there is one issue with me to run the script
written in .sk file extension. I have searched on google and stackoverflow
but I didnot get any proper solution.

Can any one help me out to resolve this issue. If there is any query,
frankly ask.

note:- this question may be duplicate on stackoverflow or any other. I asked
this question on stackoverflow too. so reply as fast as possible.