BUG #7876: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is ambiguous - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From senthinil@gmail.com
Subject BUG #7876: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is ambiguous
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7876
Logged by:          senthil
Email address:      senthinil@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.0
Operating system:   Centos 6.3

Hi

I have taken a backup of esis database which runs in postgres 8.3.10 and
operating system Centos 5.4 and restored the db in Postgres 9.1.0, operating
system Centos 6.3. When I run my web application and access a module in it,
it throws me the application exception :
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column reference "e_raci_obj" is
ambiguous

Please lemme know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Senthil