BUG #7845: Error (0x00002747/10055) and Srv Error id: 2019 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From morgan.huot@altran.com
Subject BUG #7845: Error (0x00002747/10055) and Srv Error id: 2019
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7845
Logged by:          Morgan
Email address:      morgan.huot@altran.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.4
Operating system:   Windows XP Embedded

Hello,

We are developing a medical Software with LabVIEW which sends to our server
about 3 queries per second which are always of the same type. Our
application has run for a week with more than 1 million records.
However at the end of the week, the Postgre server did not answer to the
queries. When we tried to connect to the server thanks to pgAdmin version
1.12.3 to see what was recorded, we observed the following error message:

=E2=80=9CError connecting to the server: could not create socket: No buffer=
 space
available (0x00002747/10055)=E2=80=9D

Also one hour after, the server didn't answer to our application, a Srv
event Error with the 2019 id was logged in the System event viewer:

29/01/2013    23:38:08    Srv    Error    None    2019    N/A    MACHINE-HE    The server was unable
to allocate from the system nonpaged pool because the pool was empty.

We=E2=80=99d like to know what could cause these errors in order to fix it.

Should you require any additional information about the bug, please do not
hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks,

Best regards,
Morgan