pgsql: Last-gasp attempt to save libperl.so configure probe. - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject pgsql: Last-gasp attempt to save libperl.so configure probe.
Date
List pgsql-committers
Last-gasp attempt to save libperl.so configure probe.

I notice that plperl's makefile adds the -I for $perl_archlibexp/CORE
at the end of CPPFLAGS not the beginning.  It seems somewhat unlikely
that the include search order has anything to do with why buildfarm
member okapi is failing, but I'm about out of other ideas.

Branch
------
master

Details