BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From devenmthaker@gmail.com
Subject BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder
Date
Responses Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7601
Logged by:          Deven
Email address:      devenmthaker@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.3
Operating system:   Windows 2008 R2 WITH SP1 (64 BITS)

We are installing our application which internally call
postgresql-9.0.3-2-windows_x64.exe to install postgresql under c:\program
files folder. But initialization of datbase failed with log that
user(administrator) does not have enough permission on data folder.
Can anyone help me out to address this issue?