BUG #7519: incresed data base size and query performance lost - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From lokendra.dixit@rmsi.com
Subject BUG #7519: incresed data base size and query performance lost
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7519
Logged by:          Lokendra Dixit
Email address:      lokendra.dixit@rmsi.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.11
Operating system:   Windows 7

Hi,
    1.When I am taking bacup and restore two three times when databse size
automatically incresed please descrive the solution. =

2. I have created non cluster index on tables to increase query performance
at same time performance incresed but after one month on same query on same
database again query lost performance two three time what is reson behind
this.
any suggestion ?

With regards
Lokendra