BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From jefersonblues@gmail.com
Subject BUG #7478: Error when using pg_restore
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7478
Logged by:          jeferson
Email address:      jefersonblues@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system:   Windows 7

pg_dump -Fc -U usuario -d banco -f d:\arquivo.backup

However the restourar pg_restore with tables that are large give the error:
[compres_io] invalid block type, already checked on some other forums people
have had the same problem when using and enjoying the dump format with
custom, I tried restourar the contents into a file. sql but when you get 14
gigs of the entity for it.

I would like to give me a light to this problem.

thank you