Re: arrays and pl/pgsql? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Richard Welty
Subject Re: arrays and pl/pgsql?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:56:16 -0500 (EST) Richard Welty <rwelty@averillpark.net> wrote:

> i'm trying to find some useful documentation on use of SQL arrays in
> pl/pgsql procedures, and not coming up with. i've found a note (tossed
> off
> rather casually) in _PostgreSQL: Essential Reference_ on page 252,
> stating
> that it's possible and giving what appears to be incorrect syntax for an
> array declartion. other than that, i've not found much.

> can anyone point me at anything that covers this?

given the lack of response, i'm going to presume that there is no published
material on arrays and pl/pgsql

can someone please 1) clearly state on whether arrays work in pl/pgsql and
2) if they do, please explain the syntax?

thanks,
  richard
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net