Re: "May", "can", "might" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD
Subject Re: "May", "can", "might"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I have made these adjustments to the documentation.  Do people want
the
> error message strings also updated?  It will probably make the
> translation easier/clearer in the future, but it does involve some
error
> message wording churn.  CVS HEAD only, of course.

I think most translations will have the intended meaning translated
correctly.
So I think we can leave the translations unchanged in most cases,
and only change the english original. Maybe this can be automated ?
But since it only seems to be very few this might not be necessary.
(e.g. I only see 1 wrong "may" in psql)

Andreas