Re: [PERFORM] Handling small inserts from many connections. - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Michaeldba@sqlexec.com
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Handling small inserts from many connections.
Date
List pgsql-performance
Jumping on Scott's observation, assuming you really do have a lot of active connections (idle ones usually are not a
problem)a general rule of thumb for not overloading your system is keep your active connections less than (2-3) *
(numberso cpus).

Sent from my iPad