Re: Cannot build docs of 9.1 on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: Cannot build docs of 9.1 on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net>
> On Thu, May 19, 2011 10:32 am, Robert Haas wrote:
>> 2011/5/16 MauMau <maumau307@gmail.com>:
>>> Can't open perl script "make-errcodes-table.pl": No such file or
>>> directory
>>
>> I think this is the root of the problem.  We have no script called
>> make-errcodes-table.pl.  Can you try changing it to
>> generate-errcodes-table.pl and see if that works?
>>

> Building docs under Windows in the buildfarm is on my TODO list. We
> already support it (as of a few weeks ago) for non-Windows build systems.
>
> That will help us make sure we don't have this kind of drift.

Thank you. I could remove the error "Can't open perl script
"make-errcodes-table.pl": N..." by changing "make-errcodes-table.pl" to
"generate-errcodes-table.pl", but all other results seems to be same as
before.

Andrew, could you announce the commit when you have successfully built docs
on Windows? Can I know that fact by watching pgsql-hackers and pgsql-docs?
I'll git-fetch the patch.

Regards
MauMau