Re: deadlock detected when calling function (Callfunction_name) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Sachchida Ojha
Subject Re: deadlock detected when calling function (Callfunction_name)
Date
List pgsql-performance
8.2.3

Thanks
Regards
Sachchida N Ojha
sojha@secure-elements.com
Secure Elements Incorporated
198 Van Buren Street, Suite 110
Herndon Virginia 20170-5338 USA
http://www.secure-elements.com/
800-709-5011 Main
703-709-2168 Direct
703-709-2180 Fax
This email message and any attachment to this email message is intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient(s),
please note that any distribution or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify me immediately and delete this message.  Please note that if this
email contains a forwarded message or is a reply to a prior message,
some or all of the contents of this message or any attachments may not
have been produced by the sender.