error in install to progress 8 windows2000 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Paul Conroy
Subject error in install to progress 8 windows2000
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

 I am trying to install the windows version of postgres. I have installed i=
t at home fine but in work there is a problem. The install is getting to cr=
eating the intidb where by it can not access it or create the service. I ha=
ve downloaded the following but when I re install it does not work. Can you=
 advise. PostgreSQL 8.0.0 RC5-2 </frs/?group_id=3D1000007>=20

Regards

Paul Conroy
an Ch=E9im Computer Services
52 Broomhill Road
Tallaght
Dublin 24
Email: paul.conroy@ancheim.ie
Ph: 01 -4310708

This email, its content and any files transmitted with it are intended sole=
ly for the addressee(s) and may be legally privileged and/or confidential. =
Access by any other party is unauthorised without the express written permi=
ssion of the sender. If you have received this email in error you may not c=
opy or use the contents, attachments or information in any way. Please dest=
roy it and contact the sender via e-mail return. Internet communications ar=
e not secure unless protected using strong cryptography. This email has bee=
n prepared using information believed by the author to be reliable and accu=
rate, but the MIS Programme Office makes no warranty as to accuracy or comp=
leteness. In particular the author does not accept responsibility for chang=
es made to this email after it was sent.=20