Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Smriti Priya
Subject Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14
Date
Re: Need details to downgrade Postgres Version 15 to 14  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-www

Classified

Hi Team,

We have upgraded PostgreSQL version 11 to 15, but one of our application is not supporting version 15, so need to downgrade to 14, would you please share link where I can get the details. I am not able to raise question on community.

Thanks,

Smriti

The information contained in this email may be confidential and/or legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original email.