Issue with PostgreSQL 11 RPM Package Availability - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Said Krikess
Subject Issue with PostgreSQL 11 RPM Package Availability
Date
Re: Issue with PostgreSQL 11 RPM Package Availability  (Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-bugs

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing an issue with installing PostgreSQL 11 on CentOS 7. It appears that the URL for the PostgreSQL 11 repository configuration RPM is incorrect or outdated. I have tried the following steps to install PostgreSQL 11:

Enabled the PostgreSQL 11 repository:

#sudo yum install https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/11/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/pgdg-redhat-repo-latest.noarch.rpm

#sudo yum install postgresql11-server postgresql11
However, I encountered the following error: "No package postgresql11-server available." It seems that the RPM package for PostgreSQL 11 is not available on your website. My application is dependent on PostgreSQL 11, and I urgently need the RPM package for PostgreSQL 11 to proceed.

Could you please assist me in obtaining the RPM package for PostgreSQL 11 or provide guidance on how to resolve this issue?
PostgreSQL 12 to 14 is not working for my app

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Attachment