Re: help with downloading postgres server and client - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Jonathan Byrd
Subject Re: help with downloading postgres server and client
Date
List pgsql-odbc
download the windows installer (32 or 64) exe.

the other thing that optionally comes with it is StackBuilder. It doesn’t hurt to download this as it contains a lot of useful utils like odbc and jdbc drivers. but pgadmin is either inside stackbuilder or it will install when you install the server.

if you need a package, use/search edbpostgres

Sent with Outlook for iOS

From: Farhana Reid <far.s.reid@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 9:43:44 AM
To: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: help with downloading postgres server and client

I downloaded downloaded installer from this site (https://www.postgresql.org/download/windows/) but this is not what I want or it came with a whole bunch of other plugging that I don't need. All I need a server and pgadmin. I also tried to download the binary files but I have no luck.

could you please point me the right direction?