[ODBC] ODBC driver for Postgres Installation error - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Nagumalli, Raghu
Subject [ODBC] ODBC driver for Postgres Installation error
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hello,

  I will be really grateful if you can guide me on how to install and use Postgres ODBC Driver for Windows 64 system.

  I have downloaded psqlodbc_09_06_0500-x64.msi from from https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/msi/  . Unfortunately, after finishing up all the installation at last step of registering the product, the installation package runs into error and rolls back everything.

  The message says “The Installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2203.”

  Can you please help me get over this issue.