I'm using it! - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert J. Sanford, Jr.
Subject I'm using it!
Date
List pgsql-general
I'm in the process of developing a fantasy football web site
(http://www.wobbet.com/football/index.jsp) based on OpenSource technologies
(soon to be on Linux, soon to be on Tomcat, currently running on
PostgreSQL). Right now it isn't much but it's there. As soon as I get the
site fully converted over to OpenSource I will be putting up a "Powered By
OpenSource" page with information on everything that I'm using (to give all
the hackers very detailed information so they know EXACTLY how to infiltrate
my system).

Even though it isn't commercial and it is far from large I would like to
contribute to the advocacy campaign. I looked on the PostgreSQL web site but
couldn't find where I would actually contribute or read about others who
have contributed. Any pointers?

rjsjr