Re: DBD::Pg 1.20 uncompatible with Postgres 7.3? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From David Wheeler
Subject Re: DBD::Pg 1.20 uncompatible with Postgres 7.3?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thursday, December 5, 2002, at 09:44  AM, Jeff Boes wrote:

> So what's the answer?  At present, we cannot upgrade to PostgreSQL 7.3
> because the DBD code will quit working.  I could produce a patch that
> solves our problem, but I have no facilities or expertise to verify
> that
> it will work for everyone.

Yeah, but it would be a start. Patches warmly welcomed.

Regards,

David

david@wheeler.net                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e                                               Jabber: