Re: Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vibhor Kumar
Subject Re: Which version of postgresql supports replication on RHEL6?
Date
List pgsql-general
[ Please don't do top posting]

> 20.      cd /usr/local/pgsql/
> 21 .     tar  -czf data.tar.gz        data/

After 21. step, seems you forgot to execute pg_stop_backup() command.

With this, I would recommend you to follow the documentation given below:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication

Thanks & Regards,
Vibhor