Re: Database,TempDB,index,Transaction log sizes - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Jim Nasby
Subject Re: Database,TempDB,index,Transaction log sizes
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Aug 8, 2006, at 3:10 AM, Sharma;G.S. wrote:
> Dear all,
> I have a database of 53GB , i want to know break up of these 53GB .
> Is there any command or way through which i can find out that how
> much space is used by database,Transaction Log,TempDB, tables
> indexes etc.

The sysviews project on http://pgfoundry.org has system views that
will contain some of that info. You can also look in $PGDATA; there's
a tool (in contrib, I think) that will convert the filenames into
what relation they are.