Re: Underscores not visible in the output of SQL Query (SQLGrid) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Sachin Srivastava
Subject Re: Underscores not visible in the output of SQL Query (SQLGrid)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Feb 1, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Dave Page wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Sachin Srivastava
> <sachin.srivastava@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If you execute a query in the query browser and the result contains
>> underscores like "A_B", then the '_' is not visible in the result.
>>
>> Example query:  SELECT relname FROM pg_class ORDER BY relname LIMIT 5;
>>
>> The following patch fixes it.
>
> Hi,
>
> I see them just fine on Mac. Is this platform or even font-specific?

I have seen this on Windows 7 (32 bit) and Windows Server 2008 (64 bit), with default font, though I have verified it
onCentOS 5 (32 bit) and the issues is not there. So i guess its a Windows specific issue.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava