Re: Documented toolchain for building docs on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Documented toolchain for building docs on Windows
Date
List pgsql-docs
> On 29 Jun 2018, at 15:08, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>
> On 6/28/18 13:19, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Unless someone steps up before 11 is rolled, maybe builddoc.pl should be made
>> into a exit immediately no-op since "nothing" is better than “broken”?
>
> I'm thinking, just delete the file and the documentation section.

Well, that's a pretty decisive way to make it a no-op =) The attached patch
does that, along with a note in the relnotes to highlight the dropped support
which I think is warranted should we take this approach.

cheers ./daniel

Attachment