Re: Removing deprecated HTML from the security page - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Removing deprecated HTML from the security page
Date
List pgsql-www
> On 10 Oct 2021, at 23:27, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> For 0001 I would consider maybe using a name for what it is ("cve-number") rather than what it does ("nobr"), in case
wewant to add on more formatting on it later. But it's such a trivial case that it probably doesn't matter until we
actuallyhave some such special formatting to add.

I considered that too, but came to the same conclusion that it's such a small
and simple class that we can deal with that when the need arises.

Pushed and verified in Chrome and Firefox.