Some functions with variadics don't show the right CREATE FUNCTION SQL - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Paragon Corporation
Subject Some functions with variadics don't show the right CREATE FUNCTION SQL
Date
List pgadmin-support
We discovered a recent issue on PostGIS dev which we think is a pgAdmin issue.  We have reproduced on 1.14 and 1.10

That is when we create  a function like this:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION test_regprocedure(	func regprocedure,	VARIADIC junk text[] DEFAULT NULL
)
RETURNS text AS $$
BEGIN	RETURN NULL;
END;
$$ LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';

It shows this in the function window

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION public.test_regprocedure(IN func regprocedure DEFAULT NULL::text[], VARIADIC junk text[])
  RETURNS text AS
$BODY$
BEGIN
 RETURN NULL;
END;
$BODY$
  LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE
  COST 100;
ALTER FUNCTION public.test_regprocedure(regprocedure, text[])
  OWNER TO postgres;

We have this as a ticketed item which we have closed on our end.
Please refer to :
http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/1283

If you need further details.

Thanks,