Re: createdb errors and more - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Reno Bladergroen
Subject Re: createdb errors and more
Date
List pgsql-general
eh... no I installed once from source, because the package-manager failed to install the main application (PostgreSQL
8.3).Somehow it could not configure (after a few minutes the make command ended and an error popped up). Therefore I
hadto start from source, which did work.
Today after getting this error message time after time I did start all over again and executed the
./configure-make-makeinstall sequence again. Can that be harmful? Should I uninstall completely before doing that?

Unless this is an unstable system, I did get it running! The end-application is connecting and working.

Thanks for your help,

Reno

This email and any attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please immediately notify us by email or telephone and
delete the original email and attachments without using, disseminating or
reproducing its contents to anyone other than the intended recipient. The
azM shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this
email or any attachments, nor for unauthorized use by its employees.