Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes
Date
Re: Blanks in the first line before the first word in the code boxes  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-docs

On Apr 3, 2018, at 10:55 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 4/3/18 09:12, Magnus Hagander wrote:
I've pushed the fix and reloaded the 10 docs. I have not reloaded
earlier branches yet, but I'd be interested in some people reviewing a
bunch of pages in the 10 docs mainly to see if (1) it fixes all the
cases, and (2) it actually breaks some *other* cases.

It looks correct now.

+1

Did a spot check on known broken pages and chose some others at
random. Viewed the 9.6, 10, and devel versions.  10 and devel both
looked correct, and the 9.6 was broken where expected.

The only thing I saw (and this may be something to look at the SGML
source) was some blocks that looked overly indented, but it was consistent
across all versions.  On

If you search for "WITH RECURSIVE search_graph(id, link, data, depth)”
the expression in the CTE is much more indented than similar CTEs above
it.

IMV I would not let this stop us from reloading the earlier versions as that
indentation is consistent across all versions (including 9.6, where it has the
initial indentation as well).

Jonathan