Re: [pgsql-www] [press] How to update my blog contents on Planet webpage. - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [press] How to update my blog contents on Planet webpage.
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Ryan,

On Mar 20, 2017, at 8:20 PM, Ryan Lim <ryan.lim@bitnine.net> wrote:

Dear whom it may concern

Hi I am Ryan who is working for Bitnine Company.
I would like to ask you something regarding blog update on planet.postgresql.org.
I tried to submit my blog contents in planet page.

The page required me both Twitteruser and Authorfilter.
I don't understand what these are meaning

Please let me know more specific about the two parts

press@postgresql.org does not response anything.
Please also let me know the right person who takes care of this issue

The appropriate list to reach out to is on planet@postgresql.org, which is listed on the main planet.postgresql.org page.  Someone on that list will be the best to support you as they have the most familiarity with getting you setup on planet.

Good luck!

Jonathan