Re: Compile and build portable postgresql for mac - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Олег Самойлов
Subject Re: Compile and build portable postgresql for mac
Date
List pgsql-general

25 окт. 2018 г., в 3:21, Pratik Parikh <pratik.p.parikh@gmail.com> написал(а):

Hi all,

     How to compile and build portable postgresql for mac.  Can someone point me how the builds are done for general distribution.  A script would be appreciated if anyone has it.

Regards,
Pratik

You can try
I don’t have experience much about this app. Looked like working, but psql demonstrate bugs in the text terminal ( iTerm and official Terminal).

Also you can try postgres from brew. It will compiled on your mac in this case.