Logical Replication - When to Enable Disabled Publication and When to Create a New One - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Avi Weinberg
Subject Logical Replication - When to Enable Disabled Publication and When to Create a New One
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi All,

If I find a subscription in subenabled = false state.  Is it safe to run ALTER subscription and put it in ENABLE state or it is better to drop and create it from scratch?

I'm trying to figure our what can cause subscription to be in subenabled = false state.  If we know all the scenarios that can cause it to be disabled maybe we can determine when to enable the subscription and when to recreate it.

Thanks!

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.