prefix package availability for 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Hubbard, Matt R W
Subject prefix package availability for 9.5
Date
List pgsql-general

I was hoping to be able to use the prefix module with postgresql 9.5.

However, I’m not finding it in the redhat 7 repo:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

It is available for 9.4:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.4/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

It is available for debian:

https://packages.debian.org/sid/postgresql-9.5-prefix

I’m afraid I’ve no idea how the build system for the modules works, I had a quick search and found buildfarm.postgresql.org, but this doesn’t seem to cover modules.

Is there something that needs fixing somewhere to get prefix95 published for rhel-7-x86_64? How would one find out?

Many thanks,

Matt