Re: svn access?"Can't connect to host - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From OpenMacNews
Subject Re: svn access?"Can't connect to host
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
hi,

>> % svn co svn://svn.pgadmin.org/trunk/pgadmin3 pgadmin3
>>    svn: Can't connect to host 'svn.pgadmin.org': Operation timed out
>>
>> _something's_ wonky ...
>
> Maybe something's blocking port 3690 for you. I'm working with that host
> without a problem.

shouldn't be .... my iptables rules are setup to allow any/all internally (LAN)
originated traffic, and my debug-level logs show no DENY-als.  but, i admit,
this 'smells' like firewall trouble ...

reading here:

    <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/ch08.html>

i'm wondering why this project has chosen the svnserve'd svn:// schema for the
repo rather than web-dav + http://.

altho i'm not entirely clear, Andreas, are you tunneling the ra_svn client
connect to the repo over SSH, perchance?

cheers,

richard