HELP PLEASE!! Installation on NT Machine. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Neletulla, Sharat
Subject HELP PLEASE!! Installation on NT Machine.
Date
List pgsql-admin

I am trying to install Postgresql on NT machine Since yesterday. I could not able to do that. PL. HELP me.
What r all the things i have to do. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

thanks
Sharat

-----Original Message-----
From: Grant [mailto:grant@conprojan.com.au]
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:47 PM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Announcing Postgresql backup script.

I have written a simple bourne shell script which performs all backup
functions, but no restore at this point. I personally find it's very
good and keeps each daily backup (gzipped) in it's own dated directory
under the parent directory being the current month. It's available at:

http://database.sourceforge.net

Thanks.

http://www.postgresql.org/search.mpl