Re: pgAadmin 4 internal vs external browser macOS - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Holger Jakobs
Subject Re: pgAadmin 4 internal vs external browser macOS
Date
List pgsql-admin

Am 15. Januar 2022 22:59:08 MEZ schrieb Neil <neil@fairwindsoft.com>:
>Hello all,
>
>Is there any way to stop using the internal browser for anything that accesses the internet (update, help, etc).
>
>I consider the internal browser, based on what I know today, a security threat.  I know how secure my preferred
browseris and I want all connections to the internet to use it.

>The internal browser is fine for connecting to pg, but not for general internet use.
>
>I have no idea how it is connected, how the connection was configured, how the browser is configured, etc.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Neil
>Https://www.fairwindsoft.com

It is advisable to ask on some list related to pgadmin

This one is about PostgreSQL, the database server

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach
+49 178 9759012