Re: forcing table ownership - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darin Perusich
Subject Re: forcing table ownership
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Richard,

This works but I found that I also needed to set the database owner to
the group as well. It would be nice to be able to set the default group
but it appears thats only available in PG9.

Thanks.

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich@ctg.com