Re: forcing table ownership - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darin Perusich
Subject Re: forcing table ownership
Date
List pgsql-general

This works but it seems rather cumbersome to have to set the role every
time someone connects to the database. There has to be another way.

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.