Re: Re: double check the role has what's kind of the privilege? And the same for the objects. Thanks. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: Re: double check the role has what's kind of the privilege? And the same for the objects. Thanks.
Date
Re: Re: double check the role has what's kind of the privilege? And the same for the objects. Thanks.  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
leaf_yxj wrote:
> My bosses ask me  to list all the users and all the privilege which
the superuser granted  to the
> users.
> Then they can double check that I did right thing or not?

Unlike Oracle, PostgreSQL does not have a concept of "grantor",
so it is not possible to find out which privileges were granted
by a superuser.

It is possible to find out all privileges for a certain user,
but it's probably a bit complicated.

What exactly should be checked?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe