Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format
Date
Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format  ("JGuillaume (ioguix) de Rorthais" <ioguix@free.fr>)
List pgsql-general
Chris Ernst wrote:
> I have a project where I need to be able to capture every query from a
> production system into a file such that I can "replay" them on a staging
> system.  Does such a thing already exist or should I start writing my
> own log parser?

I am currently developing such a beast, it is currently still quite alpha.
If you are interested I can send you a copy.
I'll try to publish it once it is sufficiently beta.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe