Re: Postgres registry access using java - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: Postgres registry access using java
Date
List pgsql-general
Anirban Pal wrote:
>   1st of all thanks for your kind reply. But I can access registry values
> using java.

Ok, then you have some additional native code installed :^)

Does the documentation of this add-on suggest a way to search and
traverse Windoes registry keys?

>> Can any body tell me how to fetch directory path for lib or
>> data directory for postgres installation in windows using
>> registry. Solution using Java language will be highly solicited.

Asking the database server does not work for you?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe