Re: pgsql configuration - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Albe Laurenz
Subject Re: pgsql configuration
Date
List pgsql-general
>  today I had a problem with postgresql.conf file, i remove it
> from my local home, any of you know if there is some security
> copy  of it somewhere or if there is some how to recover it?
> the guy who did the configuration is not working at my office
> any more and i don't know is he changed some directory form
> default configuration

If PostgreSQL is still running, quickly run a "SHOW ALL;" and capture the output.
It will contain all parameters.

If that is not the case, you'll have to resort to a backup.

If you have no backup, you're out of luck. Start with the standard configuration
and see if it works.

Yours,
Laurenz Albe