Re: Quad Xeon vs. Dual Itanium - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Quad Xeon vs. Dual Itanium
Date
List pgsql-general

Most database systems I have tried scale very well with increased
memory.
For instance, Oracle, and SQL*Server will definitely benefit greatly by
adding more memory.  I suspect (therefore) that there must be some way
to squeeze some benefit out of it.