Re: libpqxx - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: libpqxx
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I've been thinking for some time that ODBC should be split. We have been
doing our own releases of the Win32 binaries and packages for some time
- I don't remember them ever coinciding with PostgreSQL release. I'm not
even sure what state the code has been in in recent PostgreSQL releases,
I guess it's quite possible that people that have compiled from the
tarball are using code that is from between the independent releases.
Hiroshi might know more about this.

Regards, Dave.