Re: Gui suggestion - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Gui suggestion
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi David,

Yes, I would like to make this work as well, however currently the
sorting is done by Microsoft code, not my own and obviously I have no
control over this.

I do have so quite effective bubble sort code though, and if I find the
time I will look to see if I can use it to replace the Microsoft code.

Regards, Dave.