Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Democracy and organisation : let's make a revolution
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I just looked at that 5 minutes ago. The licence is truly horrible - in
short, if I were to rewrite pgAdmin using it, I would *not* be allowed
to *use* (or develop) pgAdmin at work under the QT Free licence.

The free X version is another licence again but is not Windows :-(

I'm currently playing with wxWindows which claims to support Windows, OS
X, and *nix with more to come (Beos???).

Regards, Dave.